Общи условия за ползването на уебсайта на „Вента ДК“ ООД.
Article 1. (1) These general conditions are intended to regulate the relations between "Venta DK" LTD, EIK 102828176 (referred to as “Venta” further on in the document for brevity) and the visitors of the website http://www.venta.bg (referred to as the "Site" for short).
II. HOLDER DATA
Article 2. (1) Information about Venta:
Name: "Venta DK" Ltd
Address: Bourgas region, Bourgas municipality, Bourgas 8001, nbhd. Bratya Miladinovi No. 42, ground floor
Address for correspondence: Bourgas region, Bourgas municipality, Bourgas 8001, nbhd. Bratya Miladinovi No. 42, ground floor
E-mail: office [at] venta [.] bg
Article 3. The site provides Visitors with information about the activity, services and prices of Venta, as well as access to the published materials.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Article 4. (1) All information pages and articles on the site http://www.venta.bg are written by us and are the exclusive intellectual property of Venta, except in cases where it is explicitly mentioned otherwise. They are protected by the Copyright Act and may not be used in any way without the prior written consent of Venta.
(2) The images on the Venta Site and other visual elements representing the intellectual property of Venta may not be used and reproduced in any way by third parties without the prior written consent of Venta.
(3) Any unregulated use of the materials published on the Site, without the permission of Venta, constitutes a violation for which the offender bears civil, administrative-criminal and criminal liability in accordance with the current Bulgarian legislation.
Article 5. (1) Venta does not permit the use in any way of the content of the Site by visualizing all or part of the materials published on it on another site.
(2) Referencing to pages on the Site from other sites is permissible if it is done in accordance with good morals and commercial practice, and if no doubt arises as to the authorship of Venta with the referencing and the methods of presentation of the reference.
IV. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(2) Venta does not send identifying information to third parties and does not require visitors to register to use the Site.
(3) When providing personal data through the Site, Visitors agree to receive a newsletter sent by Venta to the e-mail address indicated by them for correspondence.
V. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Article 7. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by Venta at any time, with Venta promptly publishing the amended General Terms and Conditions on the Site.
(2) The changes in these general conditions are effective for all Site Visitors from the moment of their announcement by Venta
VI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Article 8. (1) Venta provides access to the content of the Site as it is and does not guarantee that the guidelines in the materials on the Site lead to the results intended by the Visitors.
(2) Venta is not responsible for damages and lost benefits to Visitors caused by materials published on the Site.
(3) Venta is not responsible for damages caused by Visitors to third parties as a result of the use of the Site and the materials contained therein.
VII. OTHER PROVISIONS
Article 9. The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to issues not settled in these general terms and conditions, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
Article 10. These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Site Visitors as of September 1, 2018.