Политика за поверителност
Информация за правата на лицата по защита на личните данни
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
Article 1. (1) "Venta DK" OOD (for the purpose of the document referred to as "Venta DK" or "Administrator") carries out its activities in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals in regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
(2) In its capacity as the Administrator of personal data for the provision of hosting services, Venta DK meets all the requirements of the new regulation, collecting only the data of individuals to the extent that it is necessary for the provision of the service, and keeps them responsibly and legally.
II. DATA OF THE HOLDER
Article 2. (1) Information about Venta DK:
Name: "Venta DK" Ltd
Address: Bourgas region, Bourgas municipality, Bourgas 8001, nbhd. Bratya Miladinovi No. 42, ground floor
Address for correspondence: Bourgas region, Bourgas municipality, Bourgas 8001, nbhd. Bratya Miladinovi No. 42, ground floor
E-mail: office [at] venta [.] bg
(2) Information regarding the Personal Data Protection Commission:
Address: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof.Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2
Tel.: 02/915 35 18, 02/915 35 15, 02/915 35 19
Fax: 02/915 35 25
III. BASIS FOR COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Article 3. (1) Venta DK collects and processes your personal data in connection with the conclusion and execution of contracts, the provision of hosting services, domain registration, use of virtual and rented servers, on the basis of Art. 6, para. 1, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), and more specifically on the following grounds:
to receive consent from you as a customer;
to perform a contract or take steps to conclude one with a business partner;
to take steps at your request to enter into a contract if you are a candidate for employment with us;
compliance with a legal obligation that applies to the Administrator;
for the purposes of the legitimate interest of Venta DK.
(2) Venta DK is the Administrator of personal data regarding your data as users of our services. With regard to the personal data that you process using our services, Venta DK acts as a personal data processor.
IV. PURPOSES AND PRINCIPLES IN THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Article 4. (1) Venta DK collects and processes personal data when concluding a contract with a commercial partner or commercial company/client for the purposes of individualizing the party to the contract and its execution, as well as for the following purposes:
protection of information security;
ensuring the performance of the contract for the provision of the relevant service;
sending informational messages, notifications about service changes, recommendations for improving the use of the platform, new and upgraded subscription plans, etc.
Article 5. (1) Venta DK collects and processes the personal data that you provide when applying for a job, including for the following purposes:
individualization of the candidate;
contacting you and conducting communication;
selection of candidates.
(2) Venta DK keeps your personal data that you have provided for the entire term of the job advertisement, and in case we would like to continue storing your data after this period for the purposes of subsequent communication with you, we will send you by email request to give your express consent for your data to continue to be stored.
Article 6. (1) Venta DC observes the following principles when processing your personal data:
legality, good faith and transparency;
limitation of processing purposes;
relevance to the purposes of the processing and minimizing of the data collected;
accuracy and timeliness of data;
limitation of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
integrity and confidentiality of processing and ensuring an appropriate level of personal data security.
Art. 7. (1) When processing and storing personal data, Venta DK may process and store personal data in order to protect the following legitimate interests:
fulfillment of obligations to the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and other state and municipal bodies.
V. WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA DOES VENTA DK COLLECT, PROCESS AND STORE?
Art. 8. (1) Venta DK performs the following operations with the personal data provided by you as a job candidate, for the following purposes:
conclusion and execution of a commercial transaction with a customer or partner - the purpose of this operation is the conclusion and execution of a contract with a commercial partner or customer and its administration;
conclusion and performance of an employment or civil contract with an individual - the purpose of this operation is the conclusion and performance of a contract with an individual and its administration;
sending informational messages - the purpose of this activity is to administer the process of sending messages to customers that refer to improvements or changes in services, exceeded parameters, and expiring services, according to the contract for the provision of the service.
(2) Venta DK processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
Your individualizing data (name and surname, e-mail, telephone);
Purpose for which the data is collected: Making contact with the user and sending information to him.
Basis for processing your personal data: By accepting the general conditions and purchasing a service, a contractual relationship is created between Venta DK and you, on the basis of which we process your personal data - Art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR.
other data that Venta DK processes - When entering our website, Venta DK collects data about the IP address used;
Purpose for which the data is collected: Improving the security of the service and localization of the interface, statistical and marketing research.
Grounds for data processing: Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party - Art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) of the GDPR. Until the user's profile is created, the IP address is collected on the basis of fulfilling the administrator's legitimate interests - Art. 6, para. 1, b. (f) by the GDPR;
Your data for issuing an invoice to an individual - If you wish to be issued an invoice as an individual, you should provide your unique civil number.
Purpose for which the data is collected: Issuing an invoice for making payments under a contract for the provision of services for the use of the platform for creating electronic stores.
Basis for processing your personal data: With the acceptance of the general conditions and registration on the website, or upon the conclusion of a written contract, a contractual relationship is created between Venta DK and you, on the basis of which we process your personal data - art. 6, para. 1, b. (b) GDPR.
(3) The administrator does not collect or process personal data relating to the following:
reveal racial or ethnic origin;
reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership in trade unions;
genetic and biometric data, health data or data about sex life or sexual orientation.
(4) The personal data are collected by the Administrator from the persons to whom they relate.
(5) The administrator does not perform automated decision-making with data.
(6) The company does not process data for persons under the age of 16, except with the express consent of their parents or representatives.
VI. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
Article 9. (1) Venta DK stores the personal data of the legal representatives of legal entities - parties to a contract with the company indefinitely, for the purposes of protecting the legitimate interest of Venta DK and fulfilling its legal obligations to state bodies and institutions.
(2) Venta DK stores your personal data as a job candidate for a period not longer than the availability of an up-to-date job advertisement published on our website or elsewhere. After the expiration of the advertisement period or the end of the selection, Venta DK takes the necessary care to delete and destroy all your data without unnecessary delay or to anonymize them (i.e. bring them to a form that does not reveal your identity), except if you do not give your explicit consent for your data to continue to be stored and processed for the future.
(3) The Administrator notifies you in the event that the data storage period needs to be extended in order to fulfill a legal obligation or in view of legitimate interests of the Administrator or otherwise.
VII. GIVING PERSONAL DATA FOR PROCESSING
Article 10. (1) Venta DK may, at its own discretion, transfer part or all of your personal data to personal data processors for the fulfillment of the processing purposes in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
(2) Venta DK notifies you in case of intention to transfer part or all of your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
VIII. CLIENT'S RIGHTS IN THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Article 11. (1) If you do not wish all or part of your personal data to continue to be processed by Venta DK for specific or all processing purposes, you may at any time withdraw your consent to processing by means of a request in free text.
(2) Venta DK may request that you verify your identity and identity with the person to whom the data relates.
(3) Venta DC may continue to process part or all of your data if there is a legal obligation to do so or for the purposes of protecting its legitimate interests.
(4) In relation to the legal representatives and individuals-partners under a contract with the company, para. 3.
Article 12. (1) You have the right to request and receive confirmation from the Administrator as to whether personal data related to you is being processed.
(2) You have the right to access the data related to you, as well as the information related to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
(3) Upon request, the administrator shall provide you with a copy of the processed personal data related to you in electronic or other appropriate form.
(4) Providing access to the data is free of charge, but the Administrator reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in case of repetitive or excessive requests.
Article 13. (1) You can correct or complete inaccurate or incomplete personal data related to you by making a request to Venta DK.
Article 14. (1) You have the right to request from the Administrator the deletion of part or all of your personal data, and the Administrator has the obligation to delete them without undue delay, when any of the following grounds are present:
the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
You withdraw your consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
You object to the processing of your personal data, including for direct marketing purposes, and there are no overriding legal grounds for the processing;
the personal data were processed unlawfully;
the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to the Administrator.
(2) The administrator is not obliged to delete the personal data if it stores and processes them:
to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
to comply with a legal obligation that requires processing provided for in EU or Member State law applicable to the Administrator or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers conferred on him;
for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
(3) In case of exercising your right to be "forgotten", Venta DK will delete all your data, except for your three names as a job candidate, for reporting purposes.
(4) The data of the legal representatives of trading companies-partners and customers under a contract with the company continue to be stored and processed, despite a request to be forgotten, on the basis of compliance with a legal obligation of the company, to comply with the legitimate interest and the establishment, exercise or the defense of legal claims.
(5) In order to exercise your right to be "forgotten", it is necessary to send a request in free text and identify yourself with an identity document.
Article 15. (1) You have the right to request the Administrator to limit the processing of your data when:
dispute the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows the Administrator to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
the processing is illegal, but you do not want the personal data to be deleted, but only to have its use restricted;
The administrator no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims;
you have objected to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of the Administrator take precedence over your interests.
Article 16. (1) You can at any time download the data that is stored and processed for you in connection with the use of the services of Venta DK, with a request by e-mail.
(2) You can ask Venta DK to directly transfer your personal data to an administrator specified by you, when this is technically feasible.
(3) You can exercise your right to portability by sending a request in free text.
Article 17. (1) You may request the Administrator to inform you about all recipients to whom the personal data for which correction, deletion or restriction of processing has been requested has been disclosed. The administrator may refuse to provide this information if it would be impossible or would require a disproportionate effort.
Article 18. (1) You can object at any time to the processing of personal data by the Administrator that relates to you, including if it is processed for the purposes of profiling or direct marketing.
Article 19. (1) If the Administrator detects a violation of the security of your personal data, which may create a high risk for your rights and freedoms, he shall notify you without undue delay of the violation, as well as of the measures that have been taken or are about to be taken .
(2) The administrator is not obliged to notify you if:
has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the data affected by the security breach;
has subsequently taken measures to ensure that the breach will not result in a high risk to your rights;
notification would require a disproportionate effort.
Article 20. (1) To register a domain in or outside the .bg area and after your request, Venta DK transmits the necessary information to the relevant domain registrar, which processes your data as an administrator for the purposes of registering the requested domain.
(2) The administrator does not transfer your data to countries outside the EU.
IX. OTHER ORDERS
Article 21. (1) In case of violation of your rights according to the above or the applicable legislation for the protection of personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for the protection of personal data, as follows:
Name: Personal Data Protection Commission
Address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Blvd. Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2
Tel.: 02/915 35 18, 02/915 35 15, 02/915 35 19
fax: 02/915 35 25
Article 22. (1) You may exercise all of your rights regarding the protection of your personal data in any form that contains a statement to that effect and identifies you as the owner of the data.
Article 23. (1) When you entrust Venta DK to process personal data of a third party for the purposes of using the service, Venta DK acts as a processor of personal data.
(2) In the cases under para. 1, Venta DK acts solely on your instructions as a user of the service and only to the extent that it can have control over the personal data that you process. Venta DK has no control over the content and data that you, as a user of the service, choose to upload to the service (including whether or not this data includes personal data). In this case, Venta DK has no role in the process of deciding whether the user uses the service for processing personal data, for what purposes and whether they are protected. Accordingly, the liability of Venta DK in this case is limited to:
compliance with the instructions of the service user according to the contract and general conditions;
the provision of information about the service and functionalities through its interface.